The JAM Talent
SEO Consultant / SEO Manager / SEO Specialist wanted by one of Europe’s most recognised brands. With plans for even further growth in 2024, they are seeking an SEO Specialist for an initial 6 month contract to help reach an even further afield audience.
The SEO Consultant / SEO Manager / SEO Specialist will join an established Performance Marketing team who based in the Uk. As a B2B2C business, both their online presence and the online presence of their clients is key. Implement and deliver robust SEO strategies to achieve super growth in the next 6 months.
The SEO Consultant / SEO Manager / SEO Specialist should have:
- Proven experience as an SEO Specialist, preferably in the e-commerce, B2B2C or review industry.
- Expertise in SEO tools and analytics
- Strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO trends and best practices
The SEO Consultant / SEO Manager / SEO Specialist will be joining on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be fully remote but must be able to work in the UK. At the beginning of the contract there will be a few days onboarding which requires in office presence in London.