The JAM Talent
Junior Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / Product Manager wanted for a growing e-commerce business with a tech for good ethos.
The Junior Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / Product Manager will collaborate with the design and engineering teams to create a seamless user experience. Working closely with the Head of Product, you’ll have real influence on product strategy.
The Junior Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / Product Manager will:
- Take ownership of the product roadmap with the Head of Product
- Dive into user research and data analytics to understand customer needs and inform decision making
- Work closely with a small squad of designers and developers to create 1st class product experiences
- Be an advocate for the customer whilst balancing the needs of the business
The Junior Product Manager / Digital Product Manager / Product Manager should ideally have:
- Previous Product Management Experience working on a web product, e-commerce or retail would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience leading a cross-functional team on a successful product
- Data fluency, experience working with customer analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage senior stakeholders as well as technical teams
You’ll be joining a culture with a commitment to healthy business, customers and community. Operating a hybrid working model, the usually meets up once a week in their London HQ, with the freedom to work wherever is best for you during the rest of the week.
The JAM is a specialist Product Manager recruitment company.